The Post-Baccalaureate DNP Program prepares you for a career as a Nurse Practitioner. Our accredited program gives you the skills to stay competitive, take on the changing healthcare industry and provide the best patient care.
- Serve as a leader and champion of change within complex healthcare systems
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and skills to optimize health in a selected area of nursing
- Demonstrate humanistic, reflective practice, ethical reasoning and advocacy for a selected population
- Synthesize theory and evidence to create, implement and evaluate strategies to improve practice.
- Lead change within the health care industry
- Influence public health policy
- Average salary: $104,000
There are many ways to pay for your degree. From federal financial aid, to scholarships, to payment plans, Gonzaga can help you navigate the process and figure out the best way to finance your education.
Gonzaga is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU). The baccalaureate, MSN and DNP programs at Gonzaga University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education:
655 K Street NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC 20001