Courses in Gonzaga's Master's in Organizational Leadership program are designed to encourage collaboration and build applicable skills like team building, conflict resolution, and change management.
The curriculum is customizable, giving you the option to take electives from both our Master's in Organizational Leadership program and our Master's in Communication and Leadership program, so you can study topics that will help you achieve your goals.
Our small class sizes create an environment that is ideal for meaningful interaction with both your professors and fellow students.
- Apply organizational leadership theories at a variety of levels (personal, group and system)
- Demonstrate an ability to develop and sustain effective relationships in a variety of contexts
- Develop imaginative, creative and innovative solutions to solve problems within organizations
- Apply social justice-oriented ethical criteria in communication and leadership practices
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively facilitate change within organizations
Call or Text (866) 380-5323