One of the things that makes our program different, is the opportunity to come to campus in Spokane to take classes. This is not a traditional classroom experience, these courses are designed for people like you, who have full time jobs and family obligations. They are short intensive classes offered several times a year.
It’s an opportunity for you to connect with faculty, build community and network. Many of our students take their first required immersion and tell us it’s one of the best parts about their experience in the program.
The Master’s in Communication and Leadership requires you to take the Communication Practicum, a 3-day immersion that is offered five times a year. Of course, once you come to campus, like many of our other students, you’ll likely want to come back as many times as you can.
- Leadership & Hardiness – Mt. Adams Climb
- Leadership & Community – St. Andrew’s Abbey, Valyermo, CA
- Leadership & Team Building – On-Campus
- Leadership & Mindfulness – On-Campus
- Organizational Change & Transformation - On-Campus
You can find course descriptions on the electives page
Call or Text: (509) 313-6235 or (866) 380-5323