One of the things that makes our program different, is the opportunity to come to campus in Spokane to take classes. This is not a traditional classroom experience, these courses are designed for people like you, who have full time jobs and family obligations. They include short intensive visits to campus or elsewhere and many are offered several times a year.
It’s an opportunity for you to connect with faculty, build community and network. Many of our students take their first required immersion and tell us it’s one of the best parts about their experience in the program.
The Master’s in Communication and Leadership requires you to take the Content Creation and Strategy, a 3-day immersion that is offered five times a year. Of course, once you come to campus, like many of our other students, you’ll likely want to come back as many times as you can.
There are changes to our on-campus immersion schedule for Fall of 2020.
For details go to our COVID-19 Immersion information page.
- Leadership and Innovation - 3 days in Spokane, 2 days in Seattle
- Mindful Leadership and Communication - On Campus
- Leadership and Hardiness – Mt. Adams, WA
- Leadership and Community – St. Andrew’s Abbey, Valyermo, CA
- Team Building and Leadership – On Campus
- Organizational Change and Transformation – On Campus
- Foresight and Strategy - On Campus
- Psychology of Leadership - On Campus
- Leadership and Storytelling - On Campus
- Contemporary Strategies to Combat Hate - On Campus
You can find course descriptions on the electives page