One of the things that makes our program different, is the opportunity to come to campus in Spokane to take classes. This is not a traditional classroom experience, these courses are designed for people like you, who have full time jobs and family obligations. They include short intensive visits to campus or elsewhere and many are offered several times a year.
It’s an opportunity for you to connect with faculty, build community and network. Many of our students who choose to come to campus for an immersion, tell us it’s one of the best parts about their experience in the program.
Some immersions have online options as well, go to our COVID-19 Immersion information page for more information.
For other COVID-19 information, including details on vaccination requirements, go to our ZagOn page.
- Leadership and Innovation - Spokane, WA and Seattle, WA
- Mindful Leadership and Communication - On Campus
- Leadership and Hardiness – Mt. Adams, WA
- Leadership and Community – St. Andrew’s Abbey, Valyermo, CA
- Team Building and Leadership – On Campus
- Organizational Change and Transformation – On Campus
- Foresight and Strategy - On Campus
- Psychology of Leadership - On Campus
- Leadership and Storytelling - On Campus
- Contemporary Strategies to Combat Hate - On Campus
You can find course descriptions on the electives page
Call or Text: (509) 313-6235 or (866) 380-5323