One of the things that makes our program different, is the opportunity to come to campus in Spokane to take classes. This is not a traditional classroom experience, these courses are designed for people like you, who have full time jobs and family obligations. They include short intensive visits to campus or elsewhere and many are offered several times a year.
It’s an opportunity for you to connect with faculty, build community and network. Many of our students who choose to come to campus for an immersion, tell us it’s one of the best parts about their experience in the program.
The required COML 599 Content Creation and Strategy course is offered with either a 3-day on campus immersion or a 3-day synchronous virtual immersion to provide students maximum flexibility.All immersions include online coursework before and after the immersion experience.
- Mindful Leadership and Communication - On Campus
- Leadership and Hardiness – Mt. Adams, WA
- Leadership and Community – St. Andrew’s Abbey, Valyermo, CA
- Team Building and Leadership – On Campus
- Organizational Change and Transformation – On Campus and Virtual Option
- Psychology of Leadership - On Campus
- Leadership and Storytelling - On Campus
You can find course descriptions on our electives page.