Transfer and Post Baccalaureate Students
Gonzaga welcomes the experience and diversity that you bring to the academic community. We'd like to make your transition as smooth as possible, so here's some helpful information up front.
You may transfer in a maximum of 64 semester (96 quarter) credits from community and junior colleges. While there is no limit on transfer credit from four-year colleges, you must complete 30 semester credits at Gonzaga (128 semester credits are needed for graduation).
We recognize the Associate of Arts and the Associate of Science transfer degrees from Washington community colleges, North Idaho College and Marymount College.
Transfer applicants are evaluated for admission based on academic performance, essay, recommendations and character.
The application process is different for you than it is for first-time students. Our transfer specialist is Audrey Minton. Please contact Audrey at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 986-9585, ext. 6579 for questions about the transfer application process.
We've also created a Transfer Guide to help you with the logistics.
NURSING: Undergraduate Transfer Admission for Nursing Currently Unavailable
We apologize for the inconvenience, due to the limited amount of nursing practicum space available, no transfer nursing spots will be available in the near future.
To apply for admission, here's what you need to do:
- Complete the Common Application for Transfer Students ONLINE. To directly add Gonzaga to your “My Colleges” list on the Common Application click here.
- Submit one Academic Evaluation and one College Report ONLY (disregard the School Report and the Mid-Term Report).
- Submit official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions. Note: if you have not completed at least 30 semester or 45 quarter credits of transferable work, please submit a final high school transcript and scores from either the SAT I or ACT (if under 21 years of age).
- Submit a $50 non-refundable application fee. Applicants utilizing the Common Application have the option of paying their fee through the Common Application website.
- Did you actually SUBMIT your Common Application to Gonzaga? Here's a step-by-step guide to be sure you did. We look forward to reviewing your application!
If you are applying for fall semester, our priority deadline is March 1. The final application deadline for fall semester is June 1.
If applying for the spring semester, please submit the required materials by November 15.
*Remember: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) should be submitted by February 1, regardless of fall or spring admission.
Send your application materials to:
Office of Admission
502 E. Boone Avenue
Spokane, WA 99258-0102