Preparing to Enter the Health Professions Field is a Demanding Journey
Admission to medical, dental, physician assistant, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and other health professions graduate programs is competitive. Schools look for candidates that have distinguished themselves inside and outside of the classroom and gained the skills necessary to be effective members of their professions.
The Health Professions Pathways Program (H3P) provides support including:
- Engagement with the pre-health community at Gonzaga
- Appointments, workshops, and other events
- Recommendations for students and faculty regarding pre-requisite coursework
- Resources for preparing for and applying to health professions graduate programs
- Mentorship opportunities within the Gonzaga alumni network
- Tips on how to explore and gain experience in the health care field
- and more!