Preparing to Enter the Health Professions Field is a Demanding Journey
Admission to medical, dental, physician assistant, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and other health professions graduate programs is competitive. Schools look for candidates that have distinguished themselves inside and outside of the classroom and gained the skills necessary to be effective members of their professions.
Know That You are Not Alone!
The Health Professions Pathways Program is here to help and can provide:
- Individualized support through 1:1 appointments
- Workshops and other events to help you gain knowledge about health professions
- Resources and connections for gaining experience in the health care field
- Tips for preparing for admission to graduate school programs in the health professions
- Engagement with the pre-health community at Gonzaga
- Mentorship opportunities within the Gonzaga alumni network
- Structured reflection and journaling through the creation of your pre-health portfolio
- Committee letters of recommendation for graduate and professional school
- and more!