Housing Application Due May 1, 2024
Housing Applications for incoming first year students must be submitted via ZagLiving by May 1. Those who turn in their application on or before the deadline will be assigned a timeslot for room selection, and have the opportunity to select the specific building and room they’ll live in for the upcoming academic year. Applications received after May 1, will be processed in June and assigned a space based on vacancies at that time.
Here are some important dates and notes on what new students can expect from the room selection process for the 2024–2025 Academic Year:
- Housing applications are available on ZagLiving once a student has been accepted to Gonzaga
- May 1 - Housing Application due. Students who submit their application by May 1 will be assigned a timeslot for room selection. During the students timeslot they will have an opportunity to select the specific building and room they will live in for the upcoming academic year. Students who turn their application in after the deadline will not receive timeslots, but be assigned a space after room selection based on vacancies at that time.
- May 1 - Living Learning Community Application Due (Optional)
- May 6 - Roommate Matching opens. Roommate Matching is an optional process where students can see suggested roommates, search for a roommate based on profile details (interests, wake-up time, etc..) or a specific person they know they’d like to live with.
- Additional dates will be announced late Fall 2023
*If in a roommate group, the student with earliest timeslot in your roommate group will log into ZagLiving, and select a space, based upon availability at that time. They will assign themselves and roommate to specific room and bed.