This is a great chance for you to talk with Faculty, ask questions of Admission Counselors and see how the Master's in Organizational Leadership program may be right for you.
- Thursday, Oct. 13, 5-6 p.m. PST | REGISTER
- Tuesday, Nov. 15, 5-6 p.m. PST | REGISTER
IN-PERSON (ONLY FOR THE 4+1 PROGRAM)
- Tuesday, Oct. 11, 1-2 p.m. PST
Gonzaga's Campus | CPD Seminar Room, Crosby Main Floor | REGISTER
Info Session Topics:
- Program details
- Admission requirements
- Application information
- Application submission tips & tricks
- Faculty Q&A (when available)
Below, watch our on-demand program webinar or get tips on creating the best application.
If you would like to have a specific questions answered, go over course materials or connect with a professor, contact an Admissions Counselor.
Jenna Larson, Admissions Specialist
Call or Text: (509) 313-6245 or (866) 380-5323