This is a great chance for you to talk with Faculty, ask questions of Admission Counselors and see how the Master's in Organizational Leadership program may be right for you.
- Thursday, March 16, 5-6 p.m. PST | REGISTER
- Thursday, April 13, 5-6 p.m. PST | REGISTER
- 4+1 Pathway Info Session | Monday, March 27, 5-6 p.m. PST | Hemmingson 312 (Firenze) | REGISTER
- All Graduate Programs Open House | Tuesday, April 4th, 4:30-7:30 p.m. PST | Cataldo Hall - Globe Room | REGISTER
Info Session Topics:
- Program details
- Admission requirements
- Application information
- Application submission tips & tricks
- Faculty Q&A (when available)
Below, watch our on-demand program webinar or get tips on creating the best application.
If you would like to have a specific questions answered, go over course materials or connect with a professor, contact an Admissions Counselor.
Jenna Larson, Admissions Specialist
Call or Text: (509) 313-6245 or (866) 380-5323