Gonzaga University is committed to supporting members of our military, military spouses and veterans.
We have a rich military connected history starting with the V-5 program during World War II and currently with our ROTC program for undergraduates. We are proud to be a WDVA Veteran Supportive Campus and have been designated a Military Friendly School.
We participate in all Veterans education programs and have online programs designed to fit your changing schedule.
- Accepts the GI Bill ®
- Yellow Ribbon School - applies to undergraduate and law school students only
- 10% Tuition Discount for Organizational Leadership program
- Military Specialist
- Flexible Leave of Absence Policy
- Personalized Support, 6-Days a Week
- Jesuit Values - Care of the Whole Person
Why Organizational Leadership?
- Online Program
- 24/7 Access to your Classroom
- Optional Concentrations
- Learn with and from a Diverse Student Body
- Expert Faculty
- Expand your Leadership Skills
- Ready for a New Leadership Role
- Prepare for Transition to Civilian Life
Currently, all active duty military member must have permission/approval from an Education Services Officer (ESO), Military Counselor, or the Military Service prior to applying.
For more information on how to begin your graduate school application process, please visit the How to Get Started page.