Gonzaga University is committed to supporting members of our military, military spouses and veterans.
We have a rich military connected history starting with the V-5 program during World War II and currently with our ROTC program for undergraduates. We are proud to be a WDVA Veteran Supportive Campus and have been designated a Military Friendly School.
We participate in all Veterans education programs and have online programs designed to fit your changing schedule.
- Accepts the GI Bill
- Yellow Ribbon School - applies to undergraduate and law school students only
- 10% Tuition Discount for Organizational Leadership program
- Military Specialist
- Flexible Leave of Absence Policy
- Personalized Support, 6-Days a Week
- Jesuit Values - Care of the Whole Person
Why Organizational Leadership?
- Online Program
- 24/7 Access to your Classroom
- Optional Concentrations
- Learn with and from a Diverse Student Body
- Expert Faculty
- Expand your Leadership Skills
- Ready for a New Leadership Role
- Prepare for Transition to Civilian Life