There are many options when it comes to financing your master's degree. You can apply for federal financial aid, which is not based on need, check your company for employer reimbursement or gain scholarships.
Our Admissions Counselors can talk with you about the various ways to fund your education.
- $1,050* per credit
- 30 credit program
- Graduate student financial aid is not based on income
- Eligible students can receive up to $20,500
- Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) annually to be eligible
- Gonzaga University’s school code is 003778
- Students must be admitted as a matriculated student in a graduate program in order to receive federal financial aid
- Once an application has been submitted, applicants are eligible to apply for a one-time $3,000 scholarship via their application portal.
- Gonzaga’s Financial Aid Office maintains a database of scholarships for students to access, search and apply for awards.
- Gonzaga Alumni are eligible for the Alumni Graduate Education Scholarship, which is equal to 15% off tuition rates.
- Gonzaga offers scholarships for international students. For details go to our International Graduate Student Scholarship webpage.
- AmeriCorps members receive a $1,000 scholarship each year they meet enrollment eligibility within a Gonzaga graduate program.
Employer Tuition Reimbursements
- Many organizations offer tuition reimbursement programs as a benefit. Please check with your benefits department for details.
Graduate Assistants provide you with some financial help to pursue your degree and offer the following opportunities to further your education.
- Work closely with faculty members
- Gain further expertise in their field; enhance their research skills and develop pedagogical skills
- Acquire experience in leadership, interpersonal effectiveness and performance evaluation
There are a limited number of positions available. For questions or to submit an application, please contact Professor and Department Chair, Michael Carey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistantship Application Deadlines
- August 1st for Fall
- December 10th for Spring
- April 10th for Summer
- As a demonstration of our appreciation and respect for military service, we offer a 10% tuition discount to all active service members, active service members’ spouses and veterans.
- Active duty service members must provide a recent LES statement, proof of orders, or letter from a commanding officer.
- Veterans will need to provide a DD214 that indicates an honorable discharge.
- To learn more about benefits and support available to members of the armed services, contact Veteran Services at (509) 313-6596.
- Boeing - 10% Discount*
- Bank of America - 10% Discount*
- U.S. Federal Employees - 10% Discount*
- Catholic Diocese of Spokane
Gonzaga University in partnership with the Catholic Diocese of Spokane offers a 50% tuition reduction to qualified full-time teachers, principals and Pastoral/Diocesan Ministers working in schools or parishes under the auspices of the Catholic Diocese of Spokane.
*Proof of employment is required for discount.
You can work with the Student Accounts office to set up a payment plan for your tuition.*Tuition rates are subject to change.