- Final Deadline Fall 2023 Session B: Sept. 26, 2023
- Classes begin Oct. 24, 2023
- Final Deadline Spring 2024 Session A: Dec. 11, 2023
- Classes begin Jan. 16, 2024
- Final Deadline Spring 2024 Session B: Feb. 19, 2024
- Classes begin March 18, 2024
5 Start Dates a Year
- January, March, May, August, October
To be eligible for the Master's in Organizational Leadership you must have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university.
If documents have been generated using artificial intelligence, your application may be denied.
- Complete the Online Application
Submit an official transcript from the institution where you earned your bachelor's degree. You only need to list that school on your application, unless you choose to submit additional transcripts from other schools.
- If your cumulative GPA falls below a 3.0 please include an explanation of GPA statement.
- You will also need to submit an additional recommender if your cumulative GPA falls below a 3.0
- If you previously attended Gonzaga or are a current student, GU transcripts are ordered by your Admissions Counselor on your behalf.
Official transcripts can be mailed or emailed to:
Graduate Admissions Operations
AD Box 102
502 E. Boone Avenue
Spokane, WA 99258-0068
Letter(s) of Recommendation
Provide a minimum of one (two if your cumulative GPA is below a 3.0) professional recommender(s) who can evaluate your leadership, interpersonal skills, critical thinking, judgment, professional practice and your ability and capacity to complete a graduate degree. Supervisors or past professors are great choices for recommenders. Letters of recommendation are facilitated through the online application. Recommendations from family members are not accepted.
Statement of Purpose
Submit an essay in your own words that is well written, organized, and no longer than 1,000 words. It must also include the following:
- Describe your interest in the Organizational Leadership degree
- Assess your strengths
- Describe what you hope to gain from this graduate degree
- Submit your resume of professional experience
Information is subject to change.