In addition to the eligibility and application requirements, international students must also submit the following:
Proof of English Language
- TOEFL score of 88 or
- IELTS score of 6.5 or
- Verification of English language proficiency from the Gonzaga University ISSS office or
- An official recommendation from Gonzaga University's English Language Center
- Submission of foreign transcripts in the original language and a certified English copy and
- Official transcript/degree evaluation from Gonzaga University's ISSS office or
- WES/ECE evaluation
Copy of passport picture page
- If you do not have a passport, a copy of identification card from the home country is required.
Proof of Adequate Funding to Study in the US
- Financial Declarations
- Bank statement showing required amount listed on the Financial Declarations
Note: International students cannot receive an I-20 from enrolling in the online program; they must take courses at the Spokane campus.
For more information on the International Student Program please call (509) 313-6563.
Call or Text (509) 313-6245 or (866) 380-5323
Call or Text: (509) 313-6235 or (866) 380-5323
Information is subject to change.