Do you want your business to be in front of 1350+ new students at Gonzaga University? Be a part of ZagFest!
Save the date for Friday, August 27, 2021 from 8am-2pm
Prizes | Samples | Discounts | Music
Come join local Spokane businesses and Gonzaga University Offices who want to welcome you to town. Connect with and learn more about what your new community has to offer. Lots of freebies, music and more!
What is Zag Fest?
Space reservations are now available
Keep in mind that Gonzaga events will be guided by a protocol created for the safety of all participants. Each Zag must do their part to make in-person events safe so that we can continue to support on-campus connections. Please continue to monitor our website for updates as we proceed with event planning for ZagFest.
Gonzaga University expects to have over 1300 new students joining us in the Fall of 2021. Over 80% of incoming Gonzaga students are from more than 250 miles outside of Spokane. The vast majority of these students needed information about Spokane businesses and the community as a whole.
Successful ZagFest Vendor Participants will consider:
- Creating an interactive booth
- Providing samples of their product
- Distributing coupons for future sales
- Hosting a raffle or product giveaway
Steps to Apply
- Once contacted, read the agreement form and fill out the Interest form survey by clicking the button below.
- Receive Exhibition Approval
- Follow us on Instagram and Twitter (@Zagfirstyear) for updates on orientation throughout the summer
- Review Exhibitors Manual posted on www.gonzaga.edu/zagfest (Coming soon!)
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with any questions