ZAGFEST EXHIBITION SPACE
Friday August 25, 2023
Location: Herak Lawn
Premium Exhibition Space Size and Fee*
This premium spot is at the front of tent, next to Bulldog Alley, where students and parents enter into ZagFest. Space includes 15’ x 10’, includes one 6-foot table, two chairs and one parking permit.
Save $100 when you sign a contract and pay before June 30, 2023 with the Early Bird Exhibition Space Discount.
Only one premium spot is available.
Exhibition Space Size and Fee
15’ x 10’, includes one 6-foot table, two chairs and one parking permit.
ZagFest Early Bird Exhibition Space Discount. Save $100 when you sign a contract and pay before June 30, 2023
Regular Deadline for exhibition space contract and payment is Friday July 28, 2023.
Food Truck Exhibition Fee*
Price: $150.00 plus 2% of total sales at ZagFest.
Early Bird Food Truck Discount. Save $25.00 when you sign a contract and pay before June 30, 2023.
Space Limit: 4 spots are available to food trucks.
*Food Trucks must have appropriate paperwork to sell on campus. Ask your sales exec for information.
Advertising questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus Department and Non-Profit Exhibition Space:
For details email: email@example.com
- Exhibition spaces must be paid IN FULL prior to July 28, 2023.
- Refunds are only permitted if New Student & Family Programs or Gonzaga University cancels Zag Fest due to but not limited to weather, Covid-19 protocols, air quality levels, or other acts of God.
- No refunds will be issued if a business decides to not attend Zag Fest due to their own circumstances.
Loading and Unloading
- More information coming soon!
- Please arrive on time. This ensures the event starts and ends in a prompt manner.
University Policy and Procedures
- You must agree to follow all policies and procedures outlined by Gonzaga University permitting outside vendors on campus.
COVID-19 Policy and Procedure
- You must agree to follow all policies and procedures outlined by Gonzaga University regarding COVID-19. These policies and procedures are subject to change.
Food Policy and Procedure
- More information regarding food policy and procedure will be coming soon.
Interactive Exhibition Space Regulations
- You must have a creative and interactive exhibition space in order to participate in ZagFest.
- You may not stand at your booth and hand out pamphlets or pencils.
- You must have an interactive space in order to engage our New Students.
- Nothing with glass is permitted.
- No alcohol or cannabis of any kind is permitted on campus.