- When is New Student Orientation?
- What are "Orientation Leaders" and "GUide Core"?
- I haven't received any information from GUide Core, what should I do?
- Is there a program for Parents and Families?
- When will I receive my housing and roommate information?
- How do I register for my first-semester courses?
- If I don't like my schedule, once I receive it, can I change it?
- How do I find an on-campus job?
1. When is New Student Orientation?
2. What are "Orientation Leaders" and "GUide Core"?
Only the best people you will ever meet! During Orientation, you will be assigned two Orientation Leaders, led by upperclass Zags. They have been trained during the summer to ensure that you will have a successful transition into college life. You'll meet with your Small Group throughout the weekend, and they're a great resource to learn the ins and outs of GU. GUide Core are the five students who plan and coordinate New Student Orientation.
3. I haven't received any information from GUide Core, what should I do?
4. Is there a program for Parents and Families?
Yes! Our Parent & Family Programs welcomes your families to a two-and-a-half day orientation that runs parallel to New Student Orientation. For more information and Registration, please visit the Parent & Family Orientation website .
5. When will I receive my housing and roommate information?
Watch your ZagMail in early June for an email inviting you to select the building, room and roommate you would like to live with for the academic year from space available at that time. Students who do not select by June 18 @ 11:59pm will be assigned a building, room and roommate by the Housing Office. For more information visit www.gonzaga.edu/movein