About this Learning Living Community (LLC):
Located a little to the east of Gonzaga's main campus. Marian Hall is home to the Outdoor Pursuits LLC. Gonzaga is fortunate to be surrounded by the natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest, which provides a wide range of outdoor activities for students to pursue. The Outdoor Pursuits LLC is here to help students get involved in the outdoors, be connected to a community, and develop a deeper understanding of sustainability. Students interested in living in a tight-knit community that encourages sustainable activity in the outdoors are highly encouraged to apply!
Open To: First and Second Years, men and women
Additional Requirements: None
- Outdoor Treks: from hikes in our nearby state parks, to rock-climbing downtown, these treks are designed for a plethora of interests.
- Movie Reflections: learn about the world around you in film.
- Signature Events: connect and engage with your community over hall dinners, off campus treks, weekly engagements, etc.
Benefits of this LLC:
- Large common spaces, including a grass courtyard, fireplace, entertainment room, multiple kitchens, and study rooms
- Free, year long access to GU's Outdoors' modern rental equipment
- Priority access to GU Outdoor's excursions and trips including snowshoeing, skiing, hiking and camping
- Community of peers that are environmentally conscious
Live from the Hall:
"The free rentals are really nice and the common spaces are always being used by students. Compared to other dorms we are very social." - Christina
"With opportunities to take part in Marian hikes, river rafting, paintballing, our entire building comes together and partake in unique activities." - Cameron
Location: Marian Hall
Living Style: Traditional Corridor, men and women on separate floors