- All visitors to the museum, including students, faculty, and staff, are required to wear personal protective masks or face coverings at all times while at the Jundt Art Museum.
- All visitors are expected to abide by the other rules and protocols for campus visitors to Gonzaga University. Please review our campus visitor guidelines.
- As always, please also follow the Jundt Art Museum on Facebook or Twitter for up-to-date information, or call 509-313-6611 to double-check details prior to your visit.
The Jundt Art Museum will also be CLOSED the following days in the remainder of 2021:
- August 14 through August 29
- September 4 through September 6
- October 25
- November 25 through November 28
- December 20 through December 26
Staying Home: Interior Views from the Collection of the Jundt Art Museum
August 28 through December 31, 2021
Artist have long explored their own homes and studios in their work, capturing personal spaces and inviting the viewer inside. Notable examples of these intimate interior views include Vincent Van Gogh’s The Bedroom and Wassily Kandinsky’s My Dining Room, but many artists, both new and established, have welcomed viewers into their rooms. Staying Home: Interior Views from the Collection of the Jundt Art Museum showcases over twenty prints, photographs, and paintings from the Jundt Art Museum’s Permanent Collection that focus on domestic space as artist subject.
Jim Hodges (American, b. 1957)
Untitled [Room], 1979
Drypoint on paper
Student Print Collection: Gift of the Artist