Many public and private entities sponsor and support Gonzaga senior projects. During the past 25 years of the CEDE program, students have benefited from the guidance and expertise of the liaisons that the companies have provided and the resources they have supplied.
- Sponsors receive a practical project completed by students and faculty members.
- Sponsors have the opportunity to evaluate bright, innovative senior students as prospective employees throughout the design process.
- Our up-to-date technology and facilities, including an in-house machine shop and a well-equipped electrical engineering test shop, add to the capacity of the sponsoring company.
- Senior Projects provide sponsors a way to explore a technical challenge or idea for a relatively small investment.
- A liaison engineer, offering technical direction and advice to the student team, monitoring the project's progress and ensuring that the project meets the needs of the sponsor. The liaison should anticipate contact with the team at least twice per month via telephone.
- Access to sponsor resources.
- Sponsorship fees are determined based on company size and project scope.
Sponsors for 2017-18
- ACME Concrete Paving Inc
- Buck Knives
- City of Spokane
- Eclipse Engineering
- EZ Loader
- Gonzaga English & History Departments
- HDR Engineering
- McFarland Management
- N Green Chemistry
- Nano Precision Medical
- Ryan Kellog
- Sage Fly Fishing
- Smart ALEX Product Development
- Spokane County
- TD&H Engineering
- The Lands Council
- WA State Dept of Ecology