The John & Joan Bollier Family Center for Integrated Science & Engineering
The newest facility serves the entire Gonzaga campus as a home for Integrated Science and Engineering. With Herak, PACCAR, and the Hughes Science building, Bollier completes a campus STEM Complex, encouraging students of all disciplines to work together. The First-Year Engineering Seminar takes place in the Innovation Studio, and many of the labs are devoted to engineering and computer science research.
Image by Benjamin Benschneider
The PACCAR Center for Applied Science sits directly south of the Herak Center for Engineering and is connected by a sky bridge.
This 25,000-square-foot facility features sophisticated technological laboratories, including the Smart Antenna and Radio Laboratory and the Avista Transmission & Distribution Power Laboratory.
Gonzaga's first building awarded LEED Gold certification, PACCAR opened in 2008. This "green" building also houses administrative offices and multi-media classrooms.
Originally built in 1948 and extensively expanded and upgraded, the Herak Center houses most of the SEAS classes and faculty. It is also the location of the physics and mathematics departments.