Welcome to Campus Card Services
| Crosby Center
lower level, Suite 001
| M, Tu, Th, F: 8:00am - 5:00pm
W: 9:30am - 5:00pm
|Campus Card Services|
The ZAGCARD is the official Gonzaga University ID, it identifies you as a member of the Gonzaga community and is used for multiple purposes across campus:
- Bulldog Bucks: a stored value account managed by the University and "The way ZAGS pay". Available funds can be spent for a variety of reasons at locations across campus and at off campus participating Bulldog Bucks locations. The account can serve as a budgeting tool and because available funds are verified at the time of purchase there will never be an overdraft fee. Bulldog Bucks do not expire and roll over from year to year.
- Zag Dining: requires all cardholders to present their ZAGCARD to access the dining halls. Bulldog Bucks are included with most meal plans.
- Secured Doors: Door access is also a feature of your ZAGCARD. You may obtain access to residence halls and other secured areas across campus, where authorized to enter, by tapping your ZAGCARD.
- Library Access: Library materials require a swipe of your ZAGCARD. Bring it in and check it out.
- Printing: Bulldog Bucks are used to pay for copy and print jobs across campus.
- Fitness Center Access: Rudolf Fitness Center requires everyone to tap their ZAGCARD to stay ZAG Fit.
- Athletic Events: Athletic Ticket Office requires your ZAGCARD to verify current enrollment or employment status to pick-up or purchase tickets. The ticket office is located at the southeast corner of the McCarthey Athletic Center.
- Spokane Transit Authority (STA): Your card serves as a free "bus pass" for all Spokane Transit Authority routes. Explore Spokane using your ZAGCARD.
Looking for a local bank solution? Below is a list of financial institutions on or near campus. Always ensure the account selected meets your needs as a student.
- U.S. Bank: Branch on campus in the Hemmingson Center and three ATM's on campus
- BECU: .1 mile from campus
- Alaska USA Federal Credit Union: .2 miles from campus, located in Safeway
- Washington Trust Bank: .8 miles from campus
- First Interstate Bank: 1 mile from campus
- Spokane Teachers Credit Union: 1 mile from campus
- Spokane Federal Credit Union: Two locations both within 1 mile of campus
- Banner Bank: 1.2 miles from campus
- Numerica Credit Union: 1.6 miles from campus