Revenue Canada TL11A Tax Information

TL11A - Tuition and Enrollment Certificate - University Outside Canada

Canadian tax receipts TL11A will be mailed to students before March 1 for the prior calendar year. Revenue Canada requires that tuition/fees certificates be issued to full-time, matriculating Canadian students. These documents will be mailed from Gonzaga AFTER February 15th but before March 1st.

TL11A documents are not available online.

To avoid delays, please keep mailing addresses current. Please send updated information to either Mary Beth Charleboix -, (509) 313-6817, OR the Office of the University Registrar -, (509) 313-6592.