Strengthening connections across our neighborhood is a key to building a vibrant, healthy, and inclusive community. Whether you are a small business owner, retiree, working parent, or new resident to Northeast Spokane, we want to help connect you to resources and partners across the neighborhood. Check out the resources available through Gonzaga University and our partners across the community.
Leadership Development & Training
English Language Learners – Adults
Established in 2012, Gonzaga ESL Community Outreach (GECO) is a community-based program which provides free English as a Second Language (ESL) classes weekly to immigrant and refugee adults in Spokane. To learn more about this program and sign up for GECO English classes go to: gecoenglish.foliotek.me/home
Explore our complete partner list here. Don’t see what you are looking for? E-mail us with your questions.
If you are interested in being involved a resident resource please fill out the form (below).
New Venture Lab
This student run organization works with local entrepreneurs to help develop new products and business ventures. Entrepreneurs and local businesses interested in the free business consulting service provided by the New Venture Lab may apply here.
Gonzaga Clinical Legal Aid Programs call (509) 313-5791 or visit nwjustice.org/get-legal-help.
Gonzaga Law School- Clinical Legal Programs provides legal advice, representation and counseling without charge to low-income community members. Cases are handled by second- and third-year law students under the direct supervision of attorneys.
Clinical Legal Programs offers legal assistance on a variety of matters:
- Representation, advice and counseling without charge to low-income persons 60 years of age and older who are residents of Spokane County.
- Assist low-income taxpayers with Federal tax problems before the Internal Revenue Service and the United States Tax Court.
- Representation for members of the Kalispel Tribe in civil and misdemeanor criminal matters.
- Assist with start-up and development-stage enterprises in business formation and related matters.
- Representation and counsel for low-income individuals and families on immigration law matters, including family reunification, humanitarian protection, and citizenship advocacy.
Catholic Charities Immigration Clinic - gonzaga.edu/school-of-law/clinic-centers/law-clinic/immigration-clinic
Elder Law Clinic - gonzaga.edu/school-of-law/clinic-centers/law-clinic/elder-law
LGBTQ+ Rights Clinic - gonzaga.edu/school-of-law/clinic-centers/law-clinic/lgbtq-rights-clinic