As part of the mission to challenge its community and inspire meaningful leadership, the School of Leadership Studies presents WOMEN LEAD, an initiative designed to educate and empower women, personally and professionally.
Through programs such as full-day conferences, presentations, workshops, and a new Certificate in Women's Leadership, WOMEN LEAD equips individuals and their organizations to support and encourage women's advancement.
- A 14-week online/on-campus program designed to support women's advancement in the workplace.
- Anyone with 5 years work experience and/or an undergraduate degree can enroll directly. Enrollment is now open!
- Approximate time commitment is 3-5 hours per week online. Additionally, for students who choose the fall cohort, there are required synchronous meetings throughout the fall semester, for approximately 2 hours every other week. For students who choose the spring semester cohort, two (2) intensives (2 days) on Gonzaga's campus are required (in lieu of virtual gatherings every other week).
- Thank you for those who joined us on International Day of the Woman - Monday, March 8th, 2021. We look forward to seeing you at our next event.
Women Lead Programming
- Thank you to all who have joined us for in-person programming over the years in Spokane, Seattle, and beautiful St. Helena, CA. We will resume in-person programming after the global pandemic and it is safe for us to gather together. For now, we hope you join us for virtual programming, including webinars and even a virtual conference. We hope you join us!
Women Lead Fall Luncheon 2021
SAVE THE DATE!! It is with our fingers crossed that we are planning our Women Lead Fall Luncheon for Tuesday, November 2, 2021 from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM. We will be in person at the Hemmingson Center, on Gonzaga's campus. We can't wait to see you in person!