Fall Semester Deadlines
1. Early Action (non-binding) - November 15
If you will be a first-year student, know early that Gonzaga is among your top college choices, and you have already demonstrated strong academic potential through your junior year, we invite you to consider the Early Action option.
- You must apply and submit all required materials postmarked by November 15.
- Notification of our decisions will be mailed by January 15.
- Once admitted, the enrollment confirmation may be submitted anytime up to the May 1 deadline.
2. Regular Decision - February 1
- To select the Regular Decision option as a first-year student, please apply and submit all required materials postmarked by February 1.
- Notification of our decisions will be mailed by April 1.
- If we receive your application after February 1, it will be considered only if space is available.
- To reserve a place in the class as an admitted student, submit the enrollment confirmation deposit postmarked by May 1.
Transfer applications are admitted on a rolling admission basis, and admission decisions are mailed within three weeks of receiving all required materials.
- If you are seeking financial aid, we encourage you to apply by March 1.
- Otherwise, to ensure a smooth transition to the University, we recommend that you mail the application and all required materials by June 1.
- After June 1, the University will accept applicants only if space is available.
Spring Semester Deadlines
- Whether you are a first-year or transfer student, all materials must be postmarked by November 15 for admission in the spring.
- Applications received after November 15 will be considered only if space is available.
- Admission decisions will be mailed within 3 weeks of receiving all required materials.
Important Note on Financial Aid:
For optimal financial assistance, all students should submit the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) by February 1. The FAFSA is available through high school and college counseling centers and financial aid offices. It is also available online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.