Thank you for your interest in Gonzaga University students. Career & Professional Development is dedicated to helping you recruit the talent your company needs to be successful. We provide a variety of strategies and services to help you connect with talented students and alumni. Our staff is available to consult with you on developing the recruitment strategy that will get the best results.
As a service to both our students and their potential employers we use an online recruiting and job posting system called Handshake.
With Handshake, you'll be able to:
- Post your jobs targeted to Gonzaga students and alumni for Free! Please note, multi-school postings will be charge a fee by NACElink.
- Schedule on-campus interviews and information session tables.
- Register for CPD's upcoming recruiting events when they occur: All Majors Career & Internship Fair, Engineering & Computer Science Career Fair, Partnership in Employment Career Fair, Treks, etc.
- Conveniently use just one username and password for any school in the NACElink network of schools.
- After logging in to handshake, please complete your employer profile with as much information as possible; more information will generate greater student interest.
To access the NACE Salary Calculator, click here: NACE Salary Calculator and Compensation Data Center.