The Gonzaga Alumni Mentor Program lives on ZagsConnect, a self-service platform that works like LinkedIn- but specifically for Zags! Students and graduates can connect with mentors in industries/professions related to their academic majors or desired career fields. The primary goal of the program is to establish a relationship between the mentee and mentor that facilitates informed career decision-making and the development of a network that results in increased career opportunities.
ZagsConnect benefits and features:
- Enables students and alumni to identify potential mentor matches or networking contacts and request to connect via the platform and through email.
- Easily update your profile whenever you like, as you experience a change in career title, added an expertise or interest.
- Indicate how you want to connect—how many mentees you are open to work with, changes status from being open to new mentors or placing profile on hold when you need to be inactive.
- Use the Groups feature to easily connect with those with similar degrees, interests, affiliations and geographical locations.
- Use the Projects feature to post a professional project you would like a current student to complete so they can gain experience relevant to their field of choice, while assisting you.
- Expand your Zag network and connect with alumni in businesses around the world.
Join GAMP on ZagsConnect at zagsconnect.gonzaga.edu