We are pleased to announce a new scholarship program for those with undergraduate degrees from Gonzaga University beginning in the 2017 academic year.
At Gonzaga Law, students can earn their J.D. in either:
- 24 months through our Accelerated J.D.* program or
- 36 months through our Traditional J.D. program
- Minimum LSAT score of 150
- Commitment to academic excellence
- Hold an undergraduate degree from Gonzaga University
Scholarship amount will be determined by the Office of Admissions. Awards generally range between $10,000 and $20,000 annually, but may vary.
Requirements for Renewability:
- Maintain a cumulative 2.75 GPA
- Willingness to serve as a mentor for other Gonzaga University alum at Gonzaga Law.
Application Process :
Prospective law students who are interested in the Roach Family Scholarship for Gonzaga University Undergraduates should submit a short essay (no more than one page in length) explaining how their undergraduate education at Gonzaga University has prepared them for law school. Essay applications are due no later than February 1, 2018. Essays should be submitted to Dr. Susan Lee, Director of Admissions.
*Gonzaga Law is one of only a select few law schools in the nation that offers an accelerated, fully accredited J.D. program. The program requires the same number of credits as the traditional 3-year program but instead of taking a break from studies during the summers, students in the accelerated program take a full load of classes in the summers.