Did you know you can now enjoy the convenience of receiving your refund via Direct Deposit? It is so easy to sign up.
Transact Payments' eRefund allows students to have their financial aid and/or other Student Accounts refunds deposited directly into their personal bank accounts. Deposits through eRefund are generally available to you within 2-5 banking days after the refund has been processed, depending on your banking institution's policies and procedures.
*eRefund is available for students only, Parent PLUS loan refunds will be issued via paper check.*
- Students log in to Zagweb using your network username and password: https://zagweb.gonzaga.edu*
- Locate the "Student Accounts" tile on the Main Menu and select "Transact Payments…"
- Click on "My Account" on the Transact Payments Main Menu
- Click on the "Sign Up" link next to "General Refunds"
- Review the terms and conditions and click on the "Agree here" box at the bottom of the screen, then click "Continue".
- Enter your bank account information (either checking or savings account) and click on "Continue". **
- Verify the account information and click on "Complete". ***
* eRefund/Direct Deposit is available for students only. Authorized Payers and parents receiving a refund from a Parent PLUS loan are not allowed to enroll in eRefund. Once the student's account is paid in full and If there is a credit generated from a Parent PLUS loan, a physical check will be issued to the parent who took out the PLUS Loan.
** The Student Accounts Office encourages students to review their banking information carefully when inputting the Bank Routing and Account numbers into the Transact Payments eRefund signup form. In the event banking information is entered incorrectly, there will be a delay of up to 10 banking days for us to reissue the refund, as Student Accounts must wait for the disbursed funds to be returned to the University.
***eRefund deposits are generally available to you within 2-5 banking days after the refund has been processed, depending on the banking institution's policies and procedures.