Did you know you can now enjoy the convenience of receiving your refund via Direct Deposit? It is so easy to sign up.
CASHNet's eRefund allows students to have their financial aid and/or other Student Accounts refunds deposited directly into their personal bank accounts. Deposits through eRefund are generally available to you within 2-5 banking days after the refund has been processed, depending on your banking institution's policies and procedures.
*eRefund is available for students only, Parent PLUS loan refunds will be issued via paper check.*
- Students log on to https://zagweb.gonzaga.edu
Select "Enter Secure Area" and use your network user name and password
Click on "Login", you will be connected to Zagweb's Main Menu screen
- Click on the "Student" tile
- Select "Electronic Billing, Payment, Deposits and eRefund"
- Click on "Enter CASHNet"
- In the box labeled "eRefund Signup", click on "Please click here to enroll for direct deposit for refunds"
- Click on "Yes, I want refunds deposited directly into my bank account"
- Click "Add new account"
- Assign a name for your saved direct deposit account; enter that in the "Name for this Account" box.
- Enter the bank account holder's name into the "Account Holder Name" Box
- Select either Checking or Savings
- Enter your Account Number and your bank's Routing Transit Number in the appropriate boxes:**
- Please read the Terms and Conditions of eRefund and then click the "Agree Here" box on the bottom of the page
- Click "Submit", you will receive an email notice acknowledging your participation in eRefund.***
** The Student Accounts Office encourages students to review their banking information carefully when inputting the Bank Routing and Account numbers into the CASHNet eRefund signup form. In the event banking information is entered incorrectly, there will be a delay of up to 10 banking days for us to reissue the refund, as Student Accounts must wait for the disbursed funds to be returned to the University.
***eRefund deposits are generally available to you within 2-5 banking days after the refund has been processed, depending on the banking institution's policies and procedures.
*eRefund is available for students only, Authorized Payers and parents receiving a refund from a Parent PLUS loan are not allowed to enroll in eRefund. Once the student's account is paid in full and If there is a credit generated from a Parent PLUS loan, a physical check will be issued to the parent who took out the PLUS Loan.*