How does an outside scholarship affect my financial aid?
Outside scholarships are a factor in your overall financial need. It is the student's responsibility to report outside scholarships to the Financial Aid office. It is advisable to report outside scholarships as soon as possible in case any adjustments need to be made to your financial aid offer. Please rest assured that if it is necessary to adjust your aid due to an outside scholarship that we will do so in the order that is most beneficial to the student.
How do I report/add an outside scholarship?
- Log into Zagweb
- Financial Aid Offer Tab
- Financial Aid Offer Tile
- Financial Aid Offer by Aid Year
- Select Resources/Additional Information tab (screenshot below)
- Enter Scholarship Info (be sure that scholarship description matches the agency issuing the funds)
- Click Submit Information button
Where should outside scholarship checks be sent?
Financial Aid Office
502 E Boone Ave
Spokane, WA 99258-0072
What info should be included on scholarship checks?
- Student's Name
- Gonzaga ID number (do not use social security number)
You can reach us by phone at: 509-313-6582 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org