Gonzaga's Financial Aid Office utilizes ZagWeb for students to view and manage their financial aid offer. Students will be notified via their Gonzaga email address of all revisions to their offer and prompted to log into ZagWeb to review and accept or decline their financial aid offer.
View Your Financial Aid Offer
To view your financial aid offer on ZagWeb
Step 1: Log into: zagweb.gonzaga.edu
Step 2: For students that have been accepted but have not yet paid their deposit, select “Accepted Student Login”.
Step 3: The page will open with seven tabs: Home, Award Offer, Financial Aid History, Resources, Notifications, Satisfactory Academic Progress, and College Financing Plan.
Step 4: Select the appropriate Award Year: Aid Year from the drop-down menu towards the upper right-hand side of your screen.
Step 5: Select the “Award Offer” tab to view your financial aid award offer. This includes your Cost of Attendance, Grants and Scholarships, Work, and Loans. Review work and loans and select the drop-down box to accept, decline, or modify each of these awards. After making an appropriate selection, please be sure to scroll submit the financial aid offer by clicking the submit button at the bottom of the page.
Step 6: Stay in touch! Our student financial services office sends most communication via email, plan to check your inbox on a regular basis. The financial aid process looks a little bit different for each student, we will reach out when we need additional information. Feel free to contact us if you have questions or concerns about your financial aid.
Navigate Your Financial Aid Offer on ZagWeb
Below is a summary of the information you can find on each of the seven financial aid tabs
- Home: This provides you with “Student Requirements” and lists any “Unsatisfied Requirements” that must be completed in order to finalize and disburse financial aid. It is important that you respond immediately to requests for this information. This page also includes “General Links” to the FAFSA Application, Federal Financial Aid Information, Gonzaga Financial Aid Website and how to schedule an appointment with a member of the Financial Aid Office.
- Award Offer: You will find information on this page regarding your expected enrollment status, housing status, Expected Family Contribution, Cost of Attendance, Grants and Scholarships to Pay for College, Options to Pay Net Cost (including work study and loans) and Additional Payment Options.
- Award Offer: Pleaser review the information on the Award Offer screen. After reviewing the offer and taking action on the work and loan offers, click “Submit” at the bottom of the page.
- Additional Payment Options: This is where you will report any outside scholarships you will be receiving this year, by selecting “Add/View Resource” and entering the name of the scholarship, the term the scholarship will be applied to, the monetary amount of the outside scholarship.
- Financial Aid History: The default is “All Years”, however, you can select a specific “Aid Year” by clicking on the drop down box and selecting the year you would like to view. You will see an overview of Grants and Scholarships, Work and Loans that is broken down into the aid year, award period, accepted amount and paid amount for each award offer.
- Resources: No ‘Responses to Questions’ or ‘Terms and Conditions’ are found.
- Notifications: No Messages or Withdrawal Information is found.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress: This will list your SAP status by each term.
- College Financing Plan: No information is available for this aid year.