Roles & Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Initiates the request for identified project.
- Generally, end-user of the product or service.
- Project Sponsor (Vice President)
- Authorizes and promotes the project's business case.
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Office of the PM for ITS.
- Actively involved with all project business case development.
- Assigns project manager.
- Submits all projects for approval.
- Project Manager
- Assigned by the PMO.
- Responsible for managing and completing projects on behalf of the requestor/sponsor.
- Organizations and individuals (internal & external) who have a vested interest in the outcome of the project.
- May be affected either positively or negatively by the project.
- IT Governance
- Reviews and authorizes Major Projects.
- Monitor and review all active major projects.
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0092
Foley Center, LL 017
8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday - Friday
Support Center Hours:
Hours while classes are in session:
Saturday and Sunday 1:00PM-5:00PM
Hours when classes are NOT in session:
Weekends & Holidays - CLOSED