Technology Education Services (TES) conducts in-house software training for several academic software programs including Banner, Blackboard, and CMS (Website Editing). To register for these courses, click here.
ITS also provides Gonzaga Faculty, Staff and Students with free, online software training through Atomic Learning. Atomic Learning offers online and on-demand, flexible training opportunities - making it easy for learners to embrace technology.
Atomic Learning Offers Access to over 200 online courses. Here are some of the courses available to Gonzaga through Atomic Learning
- PC and Mac Based Software Tutorials
- Microsoft Office 2007 & 2010 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher etc)
- NEW Microsoft Office 2010 (New Features, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Publisher) *more in development
- NEW Microsoft Windows 7 for End Users (with Internet Explorer 8)
- Full Adobe Training Adobe (Photoshop, Acrobat and much more)
- Mac Software (IDVD, Imovie, ILife, Mac Office, Keynote, more)
From instant access to answers on common "how to" questions, to step-by-step training workshops and projects, Atomic Learning can help you simplify campus technology. To access Atomic Learning, login at www.atomiclearning.com/login/gonzaga with your Gonzaga Username and password.