Health & Counseling Services offers wheelchairs for family members of Gonzaga University students for Zag Fam Weekend 2019. These reservations can be submitted using the below request form link. Before making your reservation, please be aware of the following:
- Wheelchair rental reservations are first-come, first-serve. Reservations for a wheelchair rental for Zag Fam Weekend must be made before Friday, Oct. 4 at 5pm.
- The reservation must be listed in the name of a current Gonzaga University student.
- That student must be present when the wheelchair is picked up at Health & Counseling Services (704 E. Sharp Ave)
- Wheelchairs must be picked up by 5pm on Friday, Oct. 4.
- There is a $100 wheelchair deposit with a non-refundable $5 wear and tear fee.
- This payment of $105 will be applied to the student's account at time of pick up.
- Once the wheelchair is returned to Health & Counseling in the same condition, a refund of $100 will be issued to the student's account.
- The Wheelchair must be return to Health & Counseling Services during the following times:
- Monday, Oct. 7 (8am - 5pm)
Please note: We will NOT be open Saturday, Oct. 5 and Sunday, Oct. 6
Please call our office with any questions at 509-313-4052.