Health & Counseling Services offers wheelchairs for family members of Gonzaga University students for the Spring 2020 Commencement. These reservations can be submitted using the below request form link. Before making your reservation, please be aware of the following:
- Wheelchair rental reservations are first-come, first-serve.
- Reservations for a wheelchair rental for the Spring 2020 Commencement must be made before 5pm on Friday, May 8.
- The reservation must be listed in the name of a current Gonzaga University student.
- That student must be present when the wheelchair is picked up at Health & Counseling Services (704 E. Sharp Ave)
- Wheelchairs must be picked up BEFORE 5pm on Friday, May 8.
- There is a $100 wheelchair deposit with a non-refundable $5 wear and tear fee.
- This payment of $105 must be paid with a credit or debit card.
- Once the wheelchair is returned to Health & Counseling in the same condition, a refund of $100 will be issued to the credit or debit card. This refund will appear in 7 to 10
- The Wheelchair must be return to Health & Counseling Services during the following times:
- Monday, May 11 (8am - 5pm)
Please note: We will NOT be open Saturday, May 9 and Sunday, May 10
Please call our office with any questions at 509-313-4052.