Health & Counseling Services offers wheelchairs for family members of Gonzaga University students. These reservations can be submitted using the below request form link. Before making your reservation, please be aware of the following:
- Wheelchair rental reservations are first-come, first-serve. Reservations for a wheelchair rental must be made before Friday, May 10 at 5pm.
- The reservation must be listed in the name of a current Gonzaga University student.
- That student must be present when the wheelchair is picked up at Health & Counseling Services (704 E. Sharp Ave)
- Wheelchairs must be picked up by 5pm on Friday, May 10
- There is a $100 wheelchair deposit with a non-refundable $5 wear and tear fee.
- This payment of $105 will be accepted through credit or debit card at time of pick up.
- Once the wheelchair is returned to Health & Counseling in the same condition, a refund of $100 will be issued to the credit or debit card. This refund will appear in 7 to 10 business days
- The Wheelchair must be return to Health & Counseling Services during the following times:
- Sunday, May 12 (1pm - 3pm)
- Monday, May 13 (8am - 5pm)
Saturday, May 11 we will NOT be open
Please call our office with any questions at 509-313-4052.