After Hours Care Resources
For Campus Emergencies:
- Contact Gonzaga Campus Security & Public Safety at 509-313-2222.
For after hours assistance with mental health:
- 1-877-266-1818 (toll free number) 24/7 Regional Behavioral Health Crisis Line
For after hours medical care consider one of the following:
- Call Family Medicine of Spokane at (509) 626-9900 to speak with a physician.
- Visit a local Urgent Care Center.
- Visit a local Emergency Room.
Local Urgent Care Centers
- Providence Urgent Care - 421 S. Division, Spokane WA 99202 (509) 474-2100
- MultiCare Rockwood Urgent Care- 400 E Fifth Ave, Spokane WA 99202 (509) 838-2531
- Concentra (U.S. HealthWorks) Urgent Care - 2005 E 29th, Spokane WA 99203 (509) 747-0770
Local Emergency Departments
- Sacred Heart Emergency Dept, 101 W. 8th Ave., Spokane WA 99240, (509) 474-3131
- Holy Family Emergency Dept, 5633 N. Lidgerwood St., Spokane WA 99208, (509) 482-0111
- Deaconess Hospital Emergency Dept, 800 W. 5th, Spokane WA 99204, (509) 473-5800