We are located on campus at 704 East Sharp (on the corner of Sharp and Dakota). We are two blocks north of the John J. Hemmingson Center.
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258
Phone: (509) 313-4052 (If you receive the voice mail please leave a message and your call will be returned promptly)
Fax: (509) 313-5516
Regular Business Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 8am - 5pm
Thursday 10am - 5pm
For Campus Emergencies:
- Contact Gonzaga Campus Security & Public Safety at 509-313-2222.
For after hours assistance with mental health:
- 1-877-266-1818 (toll free number) 24/7 Regional Behavioral Health Crisis Line
For after hours medical care consider one of the following:
- Call Family Medicine of Spokane at (509) 626-9900 to speak with a physician.
- Visit a local Urgent Care Center.
- Visit a local Emergency Room.
Local Urgent Care Centers
- Providence Urgent Care - 421 S. Division, Spokane WA 99202 (509) 474-2100
- MultiCare Rockwood Urgent Care- 400 E Fifth Ave, Spokane WA 99202 (509) 838-2531
- Concentra (U.S. HealthWorks) Urgent Care - 2005 E 29th, Spokane WA 99203 (509) 747-0770
Local Emergency Departments
- Sacred Heart Emergency Dept, 101 W. 8th Ave., Spokane WA 99240, (509) 474-3131
- Holy Family Emergency Dept, 5633 N. Lidgerwood St., Spokane WA 99208, (509) 482-0111
- Deaconess Hospital Emergency Dept, 800 W. 5th, Spokane WA 99204, (509) 473-5800