Alumni Are Important Partners in the Work We Do
Here are just a few ways in which our alumni give back to the Gonzaga community through the Health Professions Pathways Program:
- Mentoring current students and recent alumni
- Inviting pre-health Zags into their practice for shadowing opportunities
- Serving as a guest speaker or panelist in a classroom, for a student club, or at another event
- Sharing their story by granting an interview for the website, newsletter, or podcast series
- Assisting students and alumni through the application process for graduate and professional school (i.e. personal statements, essays, interviews)
- Hiring a Zag in their practice, research lab, or other professional setting
Current Students and Recent Alumni:
Start by visiting ZagsConnect, Gonzaga University’s mentoring and networking platform, to find and build professional connections with the GU community of students, alumni, and friends.
Alumni Health Professionals:
Your perspective and insights are invaluable. In the true Gonzaga spirit of giving back, we invite you to connect with fellow Zags. Please contact us with your interests and contact information, so we can follow up with you. Thank you for your support of the GU community!