Tuition and Financing

There are many ways to finance your master's degree. You can apply for federal financial aid, which is not based on need, gain scholarships, or become a graduate assistant, to name just a few.

Graduate tuition is billed differently than undergraduate tuition. You will only be expected to pay for the credits you are enrolled in each term plus any fees.


  • $1045 per credit*
  • 36 credits 

Federal Financial Aid

  • Graduate student financial aid is not based on need or income.
  • Graduate students are eligible to receive up to $20,500 in federal loans each academic year.
  • Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) annually to be eligible.
  • Gonzaga University’s school code is 003778.


Graduate Assistantships

Graduate Assistantships provide you with some financial help to pursue your degree and offer the following opportunities to further your education.

  • Work closely with faculty members
  • Gain further expertise in their field; enhance their research skills and develop pedagogical skills
  • Acquire experience in leadership, interpersonal effectiveness and performance evaluation
  • Limited graduate assistantships available. You can apply once you have been accepted into the program and have confirmed.

Payment Plans

  • You can work with the Student Accounts office to set up a payment plan for your tuition.

Loan Forgiveness Programs

  • Depending on the route your career takes you, loan forgiveness programs may become an opportunity.
  • Some federal loans may qualify through the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program.

Personal Loans

  • Some of our students also apply for private or alternative loans.

Our Admissions Counselors can talk with you about the various ways to fund your education.



Brenna Bayless | Admissions Specialist
Call or Text: (509) 313-6227 or (866)380-5323
Schedule a Phone Appointment