- $965* per credit
- 51 credit program
- $49,215* total
- Graduate student financial aid is not based on income. Eligible students can receive up to $20,500.
- Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) annually to be eligible. Gonzaga University’s school code is 003778.
- Students must be admitted as a matriculated student in a graduate program in order to receive federal financial aid.
- Once an application has been submitted, applicants are automatically considered for a one-time program scholarship.
- Gonzaga alumni are eligible for the Alumni Graduate Education Scholarship, which is equal to 15% off tuition rates.
- Gonzaga offers scholarships for international students. For details go to our International Graduate Student Scholarship webpage.
- AmeriCorps members receive a $1,000 scholarship each year they meet enrollment eligibility within a Gonzaga graduate program
- It is also a good idea to search for outside scholarships. Free scholarship database websites are available online. Check our Financial Aid page for more resources, or our database of outside scholarships.
Employer Tuition Reimbursements
Many organizations offer tuition reimbursement programs. Please check with your benefits department for details.
Gonzaga University offers payment plans to assist you in financing your education. Typical options offered by Student Accounts include paying your balance in full each semester or paying your balance in monthly installments to make your payments more manageable.
*Tuition rates are subject to change.
Call or Text (509) 313-4325 or (866) 380-5323