Gonzaga University Event Service Team (GUEST) is responsible for assisting all external community groups or guests with reserving space on campus. GUEST schedules meetings, events, and multipurpose spaces in the following areas:
- The John J. Hemmingson Center
- The Globe Room at Cataldo Hall
- Wolff Auditorium in Jepson Center for the School of Business
- Bozarth Mansion and Retreat Center
- Various classrooms across campus
To request your event at Gonzaga, please fill out a request below. Once your request is submitted an Event Manager will contact you shortly.
Important Event Information
- Every proposed event is required to align with the Gonzaga University mission.
- After the event has been approved, GUEST will issue a usage agreement outlining the policies and guidelines and an Event Manager will be assigned to finalized event details and needs.
- Fifty percent (50%) of the rental fees are due once usage agreement is signed and returned. Note: an event that is booked less than 60 days from event date will require 100% pre-payment. See payment options below for more information.
- The client must provide a certificate of liability insurance naming The Corporation of Gonzaga as additional insured with a minimum of $1 million per occurrence ($2 million aggregate). The certificate must clearly state the event date and location. Insurance must be provided at a minimum of 30 days prior to the event. GUEST can assist with acquiring a convenient, low cost coverage policy for an if preferred.
- Catering: please contact Flavours by Sodexo, 509.313.6902, for all of your full-service catering needs.
*Please note: any event on campus involving the sale or service of alcohol is required to use the services of Flavours by Sodexo, 509.313.6902.
Cash, checks and credit cards (Visa and Mastercard) are accepted. Contact our Finance & Systems Analyst, 509.313.6496, with any questions. Make checks payable to Gonzaga University.
Payments can be mailed to:
Finance & Systems Analyst, Auxiliary Enterprises
502 E. Boone Ave. MSC 2614
Spokane, WA 99258
Payments can be hand-delivered to:
Gonzaga University Event Service Team, GUEST
John J. Hemmingson Center, Suite #317
702. E Desmet Ave.
Spokane, WA 99202
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thank you again for your interest. We look forward to serving you.