Welcome Gonzaga-in-Florence Students
The below registration information is for students planning to study abroad in Florence, Italy with the Gonzaga-in-Florence program. To view the course listing by term see the links in the menu to the left.
Gonzaga-in-Florence Registration Dates
- Fall 2015: Tuesday, March 24th at 7AM Pacific Standard Time
For Accepted Non-GU student: Registration Instructions
Non-Gonzaga students: To initially login to Zagweb use either your SSN or GU ID for the ID. The PIN number is initially set to your six-digit birthday (MMDDYY - international format). After you first login you will be prompted to change your PIN. We advise you to change your PIN to a 6 digit number that you can easily remember. You can change your PIN as often as you want. Note: Zagweb will disable your PIN if you enter the wrong PIN three times. If you do not remember your PIN, enter your user ID and click "Forgot PIN" for the prompt to your security question that you set up when you first accessed Zagweb. If your user login does not work, contact the GU Registrar directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509.313.6592.
Zagweb Registration ONLY (this is not to be used for the application process questionnaire)
- Visit the website http://zagweb.gonzaga.edu
- Click on Enter Secure Area
- Enter your ID number (User name) and PIN
- Click on Student & Financial Aid
- Click on Registration
- If you know the CRNs of the courses for which you need to register, click on Add/Drop Classes
- Click on Look up Classes to Add if you don’t know the CRNs of your courses. Courses may be searched by Campus, Subject, Course Number, Instructor, Start Time, End Time, or Days
- Click on Courses and Add to Worksheet
- After courses are selected to add, click on the Submit Changes button
- If you have printer capabilities, a schedule may be printed by selecting Student Schedule by Day & Time at the bottom of the Look Up Classes to Add page, or via the registration menu, Class Search option.
- Please use Zagweb feedback on the Registration Menu and tell us how it worked.
- When you have completed your Zagweb session, be sure to click on the Exit button in the upper right hand corner of your screen to ensure that any confidential information is cleared from your cache, then exit the browser normally. Using the Back button or the Menu option will not clear your cache.
If you experience difficulties during registration, please email Silia Passeri at email@example.com or Carol Huston at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Please be sure to include your student ID number and a brief description of the problem in your email, including any error messages you are receiving.
Consult the course schedule from the left-hand navigation column to view what courses are being offered during the term you are interested in studying abroad.