Message from the CIO
Information Technology Services supports the mission of the university by providing technology-related services and support for students, staff and faculty as technology becomes an ever more integral part of university life. We commit to develop and maintain a client-centric culture and continually evaluate ourselves to foster improvement. As we maintain and improve today's technology services, we also envision and create the information technology portfolio that will best meet Gonzaga's needs in the future. We take this responsibility very seriously.
In an effort to better serve the GU Community, ITS has reallocated existing human resources to create a more efficient and effective organization. This new structure will allow our department to better meet the university's needs and become more transparent, accountable, and credible. The reorganization will eliminate silos, create a more streamlined department, increase our focus on information security, ensure that we are fully prepared to support the coming changes to Banner, and increase the effectiveness of our project management process - without adding additional staff. Our focus will remain on continually improving our services to meet your technology needs even more efficiently and effectively.
If you would like to contribute any feedback please use the ‘Feedback Welcome' button on the left hand menu. Please feel free to contact me directly as well.
Chief Information Officer
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0095
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
All systems are operating normally.
- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.