Message from the CIO
Information Technology Services supports the mission of the university by providing technology-related services and support for students, staff and faculty as technology becomes an ever more integral part of university life. We commit to develop and maintain a client-centric culture and continually evaluate ourselves to foster improvement. As we maintain and improve today's technology services, we also envision and create the information technology portfolio that will best meet Gonzaga's needs in the future. We take this responsibility very seriously.
In an effort to better serve the GU Community, ITS has reallocated existing human resources to create a more efficient and effective organization. This new structure will allow our department to better meet the university's needs and become more transparent, accountable, and credible. The reorganization will eliminate silos, create a more streamlined department, increase our focus on information security, ensure that we are fully prepared to support the coming changes to Banner, and increase the effectiveness of our project management process - without adding additional staff. Our focus will remain on continually improving our services to meet your technology needs even more efficiently and effectively.
If you would like to contribute any feedback please use the ‘Feedback Welcome' button on the left hand menu. Please feel free to contact me directly as well.
Chief Information Officer
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0095
SYSTEM STATUS* All systems are working normally. If you experience any issues please contact the IT Support Center at x5550.
- ITS will be performing maintenance on Blackboard January 2nd from 4:30AM-8:30PM. If you have questions, contact Client Support Service at x5550.
- Registering for Banner General Navigation? Try our video option instead! www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- The Blackboard server is scheduled for maintenance on Thursday evenings at 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM and may be unavailable during that time.
- Network Support Services schedules;Network maintenance on Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM;and the network may be unavailable at that time;
ITS QUICK LINKS
- Contact Us
- IT Support Center
- Meet the ITS Staff
- Request Assistance
- Spam and Phishing Email Alerts