What is it: All employees receive a university email account during the period of their employment at the University. Gonzaga uses Microsoft Exchange/Outlook to provide email services for employees. Email is an official and primary means of communication at Gonzaga and most employees are expected to be able to use Outlook effectively as a normal part of their job responsibilities (certain areas or departments do not regularly use employee email - e.g. grounds, custodial, etc.)
How do I get access: Your supervisor will put in a request through the IT Support Center by going here and submitting the request for access.
Once the account is created, all employees can access email in three ways:
1. From the employee's computer through Microsoft Outlook.
2. Remotely through Citrix (see Citrix service for more information) and Microsoft Outlook
3. Remotely through web access at http://gemweb.gonzaga.edu
How do I get training: Self-paced, on-demand training on using Microsoft Outlook is available from Atomic Learning online.
Who do I contact if I have problems: Call (509-313-5550) or email the IT Support Center for more information.
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
- All systems are operating normally
ANNOUNCEMENTS- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need training on a software? Go to www.gonzaga.edu/softwaretraining
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure
- Go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu to reset your password
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time
ITS QUICK LINKS
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0092
Foley Center, LL 017
8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday - Friday
Support Center Hours:
Hours while classes are in session:
Saturday and Sunday 1:00PM-5:00PM
Hours when classes are NOT in session:
Weekends & Holidays - CLOSED