Gonzaga University Information Technology Services Project Management methodologies consists of the following four elements:
1.) Efficiency: Consistent ITS processes and governance provide the means to respond to prioritized demand.
2.)Effectiveness: Delivery of the right services at the right time for the right cost.
3.) Alignment: Matching delivered ITS capabilities to strategic objectives. The right work will be done to achieve what matters most to the university.
4.) Reliability and Satisfaction: Dependable service while meeting the needs and expectations of the University, Sponsor and End-User.
All systems are operating normally. If you experience any issues please contact the IT Support Center at x5550 or Techsupport@gonzaga.edu
- Registering for Banner General Navigation? www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.