Gonzaga University Information Technology Services Project Management methodologies consists of the following four elements:
1.) Efficiency: Consistent ITS processes and governance provide the means to respond to prioritized demand.
2.)Effectiveness: Delivery of the right services at the right time for the right cost.
3.) Alignment: Matching delivered ITS capabilities to strategic objectives. The right work will be done to achieve what matters most to the university.
4.) Reliability and Satisfaction: Dependable service while meeting the needs and expectations of the University, Sponsor and End-User.
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
- We will be performing major changes to the campus network core 12/26 from 4AM-noon. There will be periods of network outage and disruption.
- We will be performing major changes to the campus data center network Friday, January 2nd between the hours of 4:00AM-12:00PM. During this time there will be some disruptions for services provided by the data center such as Banner, Exchange, etc.
- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.