When you are building your business case it is important to remember to include the following information.
- Project Proposal
- Foundational Project information.
- Project Classification Assessment
- Determines Non-Major & Major Projects.
- Major Projects reviewed and authorized by IT governance.
- Planned Return on Investment
- A calculated analysis of financial benefit.
- Major projects only.
- Tangible and Intangible.
- Project Complexity & Risk Assessment
- Process for analyzing project risk.
See the progress of the Wireless Network Project here
Email for approximately 50% of faculty and staff is unavailable and will be for couple of hours.
- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.