When you are building your business case it is important to remember to include the following information.
- Project Proposal
- Foundational Project information.
- Project Classification Assessment
- Determines Non-Major & Major Projects.
- Major Projects reviewed and authorized by IT governance.
- Planned Return on Investment
- A calculated analysis of financial benefit.
- Major projects only.
- Tangible and Intangible.
- Project Complexity & Risk Assessment
- Process for analyzing project risk.
- All systems are operating normally.
ANNOUNCEMENTS- Not sure when university owned computer needs to be replaced? Check here!
- Need training on a software? Go to www.gonzaga.edu/softwaretraining
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure
- Go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu to reset your password
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time
ITS QUICK LINKS
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0092
Foley Center, LL 017
8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday - Friday
Support Center Hours:
Hours while classes are in session:
Saturday and Sunday 1:00PM-5:00PM
Hours when classes are NOT in session:
Weekends & Holidays - CLOSED