Gonzaga University is proud to announce a partnership with Lenovo to extend the Gonzaga purchasing discount to students staff and faculty for personal computer and peripheral purchasing. Please click the link below, select your merchandise (all merchandise reflects the GU discount) then check out!
Student - Faculty - Staff Personal Purchases
From this site, if you are a student, a member of the Gonzaga faculty or staff you may take advantage of the Gonzaga discount on computing equipment and accessories with Lenovo. Click on the Lenovo icon and start shopping!
What you can expect:
- Broad selection of workstations and laptops
- Deep discounts on computing hardware, peripherals and accessories
- Easy check out using your credit card
- Delivery to the address you indicate in the form
- Outstanding service and support for your products from the Lenovo Support Center
Ordering For Your Department
If you need to make a purchase for your department please click on the Department Ordering link, review the available standard systems, select the system that is most appropriate for your area or job function, then click on the Order Now link to place your order. Department Ordering
What you can expect:
- Once the order is submitted you will receive an incident from our work management system
- Followed by a call or email to the budget officer for approval confirmation
- Order processing and installation details determined
- Installation scheduled by the assigned technician
- Installation in 3 to 5 business days (unless the item is a special order or exception then as indicated)
- Re-charge completed to your department budget including all accessories and campus agreement fees within three weeks of installation
If none of the standard systems will meet your needs or if you have specific requirements for a grant, specialized software or other reason please select the exceptions link and complete the form. Your exception will be reviewed and processed within two business days.
IT Support Center
All systems are operating normally.
Registering for Banner General Navigation? www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- Engineering students, check here for laptop recommendations.
- Blackboard: Thursday 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM. It may be unavailable during that time.
- Network: Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM. The network may be unavailable at that time.