These processes authorize the project and commit human and budgetary resources to the project. For a detailed diagram of the Initiation process, click here.
These Processes define and mature the project scope, develop the overall project management plan and identify and schedule the project activities that occur within the project.
These Processes complete the work defined in the project management plan to accomplish the project's objectives and defined in the project scope statement.
These processes compare actual with planned performance, analyze variances, assess trends to effect process improvements, evaluate possible alternatives, and recommend appropriate corrective action
These Processes formally terminate all activities of a project or project phase and transfer the completed product to other. Closing processes also close a canceled project.
* All systems are working normally. If you experience any issues please contact the IT Support Center at x5550.
- ITS will be performing maintenance on Blackboard January 2nd from 4:30AM-8:30PM. If you have questions, contact Client Support Service at x5550.
- Registering for Banner General Navigation? Try our video option instead! www.gonzaga.edu/bannervideos
- Need help connecting to Zagnet? Check out our brochure.
- We now offer a new 24 hour password reset service. To use the service call the IT Support Center and press 2 when prompted, then follow the voice prompts; or go to passwordreset.gonzaga.edu, if prompted by your browser click, 'show all content', and enter the required information.
- The Blackboard server is scheduled for maintenance on Thursday evenings at 11 PM until Friday mornings at 3 AM and may be unavailable during that time.
- Network Support Services schedules;Network maintenance on Friday evenings beginning at 5:00 PM;and the network may be unavailable at that time;
ITS QUICK LINKS