From I-90 Westbound or Eastbound
- Take Exit 281– Division Street
- Proceed North past several lights, over the river, bearing right at Ruby
- Turn right on Sharp Avenue; proceed 7 blocks to Cincinnati
- Turn right onto Cincinnati, then left onto Boone for access to visitor parking in the BARC Parking Garage. If the garage is full, during GEL Weekend, you may park in any parking lot and not be ticketed.
From Downtown Spokane
- Head north on Division St, which turns into Ruby St
- Turn right onto Sharp Ave.
- Turn right onto Cincinnati St.
- BARC Parking Garage is on your left. If the garage is full, during GEL Weekend, you may park in any parking lot and not be ticketed.
Flying into Spokane
On Saturday, April 18, Gonzaga will provide free shuttles from the airport and train/bus station. Gonzaga University is a 15 minute drive from the Spokane International Airport (GEG).
Spokane International Airport is serviced by the following airlines:
- Alaska Air & Horizon Air
- American Airlines/US Airways
- Delta Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- United & United Express
Spokane International Airport is serviced by the following rental car companies: Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National, Thrifty.
On Saturday, April 18, Gonzaga will provide free shuttles from the airport and train/bus station. Shuttles will pick up at the airport baggage claim (look for Gonzaga Student Ambassadors) and will drop guests off on campus. Shuttles will also be available on Sunday, April 19, to provide transportation from campus to the Spokane International Airport (GEG). Shuttles will arrive and depart campus approximately every 20 minutes on Saturday and every 30 minutes on Sunday. Please submit your Travel Information. No shuttles will be provided on Friday, April 17.