About Spires Yearbook
Spires Yearbook documents student life at Gonzaga University. Past issues date back to 1924. Each year a team of students on the yearbook staff is responsible for the Photography, Design, Writing, Illustration, Sales, Creation and Production of the annual hardcover, 200 page book. The yearbook features Senior Portraits in cap and gown, Senior Tributes from parent and family members and captures events and memories of the past academic year.
Information about the Upcoming Yearbook and Past Issues of Spires
- Pre-order the 2022-2023 Yearbook NOW on the Spires Cashnet page.
- The early bird $20 price won't last - order now!
- Books will be available for pick up on campus in April
2021-2022 Spires Yearbook
- Can I buy a 2021-2022 Spires Yearbooks? Yes, click "How to Purchase Past Spires Yearbooks."
- I graduated and forgot to pick up my book, can I get it shipped? Yes, please purchase the shipping option on our Cashnet Page.
Senior Tributes are now available for purchase! Surprise and celebrate your graduating Zag with a personalized message in the 2023 Yearbook.
Secure your tribute here.
The deadline to purchase a tribute is December 15.
- Full page tributes: 8 photos and 40 words / $375
- Half page tributes: 4 photos and 30 words / $275
- Quarter page tributes: 2 photos and 20 words / $175
Email high quality photos in a JPEG format as an attachment to email@example.com by December 15.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Several times throughout the fall semester, After Image Visual Services comes to campus to take formal graduation portraits of seniors. The sitting to take these photos is free, they all print in the Spires Yearbook, and photos are available for purchase though it is not obligatory.
The next set of senior portraits is scheduled for: TBD
Reservations are required and can be made here: https://www.gradphotos.biz/gonzaga
Email email@example.com with questions or concerns.
Past editions of Spires are available for purchase for $50 on our website. Click here to go to the site.