Fall Family Weekend is a time when families are invited to enjoy all that Gonzaga has to offer and experience a glimpse of student life.
Please be aware that Parent & Family Orientation is a separate experience that takes place in August just before the Fall semester begins. Both are hosted by the Office of Parent and Family Relations. Register for Parent & Family Orientation here.
Upcoming Family Weekend
2019: Friday, October 4 – Sunday, October 6
Registration will open Summer 2019
Benefits of Registration
- Access to never before seen programming
- Exclusive Fall Family Weekend merchandise
- Two meal vouchers for food trucks available on campus
- SpikeNites evening games and entertainment
- Transportation to iconic Spokane hiking trails
- Full schedule and details of all offerings
This is a sample schedule and is subject to change. The full schedule will be released in August 2019.
- Preview Day 8am-3pm
- Academic Open Houses 2pm-5pm
- Engagement Fair 2pm-5pm
- Parent & Family Check-in 2pm-6:30pm
- Open Dinner 5pm-7pm
- Evening Event Programming 7pm
- Gastro Tour Spokane (21+)
- Evening Theatre and Musical performances
- Musical Theatre and Dance Revue (Also on Sat afternoon)
- 60 by 60 (Sixty, One-minute dance performances)
- Registration Table Open 8am-12noon
- Morning Arts & Sciences Academic Sessions
- Jundt Art Exhibitions 8am-4pm
- Pep Rally with Food Trucks, Student Organization Performances 11am-2pm
- Undergraduate Research Showcase 12pm-2pm
- Numerica Kraziness in the Kennel at 4 pm
- Choir Concerts
- Evening SpikeNites programming
- Morning Mass
- Morning Hikes through GU Outdoors
- Brunch Reception
Choose the Map & Directions option, below, for links to local hotel and activity information, as well as campus parking and directions. Parking is complimentary on campus all weekend - please be mindful of no-parking zones and disabled spots.
Need a wheelchair? Complete the Wheelchair Reservation Form.
Suggestions or Questions? Contact Parent & Family Relations at email@example.com or 509-313-5399
Families with a junior or senior in high school who would like to visit with an Admissions counselor, tour campus, or visit classes during Family Weekend are encouraged to come. This year, the Office of Admissions will be hosting a Preview Day on Friday, October 4, for all prospective students. For more information choose the Visit photo option below, or contact the Office of Admissions at 800-322-2584.