Fall Family Weekend is a time when families are invited to enjoy all that Gonzaga has to offer and experience a glimpse of student life.
Please be aware that Parent & Family Orientation is a separate experience for incoming first year families that takes place in August just before the Fall semester begins. Both are hosted by New Student and Family Programs. Separate registration for Fall Family Weekend is required.
Upcoming Family Weekend
- Friday, October 7th through Sunday, October 9th, 2022
- $35 for first registrant and one GU student
- $10 for each additional guest
This schedule is subject to change. A detailed printed schedule will be provided at check-in.
Events that typically require separate tickets/registration (some with additional fees):
- Kraziness in the Kennel - SOLD OUT
- If you have questions regarding Kraziness tickets please email email@example.com.
- Family Corn Hole Tournament - Registration Full
- Volleyball vs. Portland - Buy Tickets
- 60x60 Dance Performance - Buy Tickets
- "Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go Blind" Theatre shows - Buy Tickets
- Choir Concert - Request Tickets
- Big Bing Theory, Acapella Performance - No tickets required.
- Gonzaga University Theatre Sports (GUTS) Improv Performances - No tickets required, suggested donations of $1 or 1 canned food item accepted at the door.
- Fall Family Weekend Social - No tickets required. Food and drink available for purchase.
Next Family Weekend
- Friday, October 6th through Sunday, October 8th, 2023