Fall Family Weekend is a time when families are invited to enjoy all that Gonzaga has to offer and experience a glimpse of student life.
Please be aware that Parent & Family Orientation is a separate experience for incoming families that takes place in August just before the Fall semester begins. Both are hosted by the Office of Parent and Family Relations. Registration for Parent & Family Orientation is currently closed.
Upcoming Family Weekend
2019: Friday, October 4 – Sunday, October 6
Schedule of Events - subject to change
Included with Registration
Regular Registration (September 1st - 20th)
- Access to never before seen programming
- Exclusive Fall Family Weekend merchandise
- Two lunch vouchers for food trucks
- on campus Saturday for the Pep Rally
- SpikeNites evening games and entertainment
- Friday and Saturday
- Transportation to iconic Spokane hiking trails
- Musical and theatrical performances*
- Full schedule and details of all offerings
Late Registration (on and after September 21st)
- Everything listed above
- $10 Late Registration fee for first 2 registrants
- $5 Late Registration fee per additional registrant
* Some free with registration, some incur an additional cost.
Please find Campus Map & Parking information here. Parking is complimentary on campus all weekend - please be mindful of no-parking zones and disabled spots.
If you plan to book a hotel, you will need to start soon! Hotels in town, especially those close to campus, fill early. For information about hotels, see our Accommodations Page. Discount codes listed for select hotels on the accommodations page may not be valid for Fall Family Weekend.
Need a wheelchair? Complete the Wheelchair Reservation Form.
Suggestions or Questions? Contact Parent & Family Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-313-5399
Families with a junior or senior in high school who would like to visit with an Admissions counselor, tour campus, or visit classes during Family Weekend are encouraged to come. This year, the Office of Admissions will be hosting a Preview Day on Friday, October 4, for all prospective students. For more information choose the Visit photo option below, or contact the Office of Admissions at 800-322-2584.