Fall Family Weekend is a time when families are invited to enjoy all that Gonzaga has to offer and experience a glimpse of student life.
Please be aware that Parent & Family Orientation is a separate experience for incoming first year families that takes place in August just before the Fall semester begins. Both are hosted by New Student and Family Programs. Separate registration for Fall Family Weekend is required.
Upcoming Family Weekend
- Friday, October 8th through Sunday, October 10th, 2021
- Please note: Fall Family Weekend is currently planned to take place in-person and on-campus. We are constantly evaluating our situation while working with local and regional health officials. We will proactively communicate all health and safety guidelines for the weekend as well as any status changes as they develop.
Registration will be available in-person, at check-in, in the Hemmingson Rotunda beginning at 12 noon on Friday, October 8th
- $40 for the first Family Member + Zag Student, $15 for each additional guest
Printed schedule will be provided at check-in.
Fall Family Weekend Schedule (large file, takes time to open)
Other events that require tickets/registration (some with additional fees):
- Numerica Kraziness in the Kennel - Sold Out
- 60x60 Dance Performance
- Fall Family Weekend Social - Sold Out
- Choir Concert
- Rudolf Fitness Center Family Cornhole Tournament - Registration Full
- Logan Neighborhood Clean-up Project hosted by the Center for Community Engagement
- ZagNation: Miles for Miracles Fun Run
- Women's Soccer vs. Santa Clara
- Men's Soccer vs. LMU
Once these events have registration and/or tickets sites live we will provide links to them here and send out announcements.
Next Family Weekend
- Friday, October 7th through Sunday, October 9th, 2022