Fall Family Weekend is a time when families are invited to enjoy all that Gonzaga has to offer and experience a glimpse of student life.
Please be aware that Parent & Family Orientation is a separate experience for incoming first year families that takes place in August just before the Fall semester begins. Both are hosted by New Student and Family Programs. Separate registration for Fall Family Weekend is required.
Upcoming Family Weekend
- Friday, October 6th through Sunday, October 8th, 2023
- Registration opened in August 2023
- $37 for first registrant and one GU student
- $12 for each additional guest
Events that typically require separate tickets/registration (some with additional fees):
- Kraziness in the Kennel - SOLD OUT
- If you have questions regarding Kraziness tickets please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family Corn Hole Tournament - Your Zag is able to register through their IM Leagues account. Limited Space. First come-first served.
- Women's Soccer vs. San Francisco - Log into your, or create a gozags.evenue.net account to get tickets
- 60x60 Dance Performance - Buy Tickets
- "The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (abridged) [revised] [again]" Theatre shows - Buy Tickets (Click "Theatre" at the top of the page)
- Choir Concert - Buy Tickets
- Big Bing Theory, Acapella Performance - No tickets required.
- Gonzaga University Theatre Sports (GUTS) Improv Performances - No tickets required, suggested donations of $1 or 1 canned food item accepted at the door.
- Fall Family Weekend Social - No tickets required. Food and drink available for purchase.
Next Family Weekend
- Friday, October 4th through Sunday, October 6th, 2024
- Friday, October 3rd through Sunday, October 5th, 2025