Yes, but only before 5pm on Friday, the last day of the first week of class for that semester.
- Students log on to Zagweb
- Enter Secure Area
- Enter network credentials
- Click on the Student tile
- Click on the Housing and Residence Life tile
- Select Meal Plan Changes
- The current semester will be highlighted in the drop down box, click on Submit
- Your current meal plan on file will be listed at the top of the screen, please select the meal plan you would like switch to
- Click Submit
There are some instances where a students mandatory meal plan requirement may be exempted. Reviews will be done on requests based on:
- Financial Hardship (Done through evaluation of the students FAFSA)
- Disability (Requires Doctors diagnosis and documentation)
- Local Living (radius applies)
If you are living off campus, you can still have the convenience of a meal plan! Any enrolled student can purchase a Resident Meal Plan option. You can make a payment through CASHNet or at the Student Accounts Office in the amount of one of the five plans listed, and then contact the Student Accounts Office at (509) 313-6812 to activate the plan. If the cost of the meal plan needs to be included in a payment plan, the student must contact or visit the Student Accounts Office to make payment arrangements. Students who are not required to purchase a Resident Meal Plan have the option to purchase a Community Meal Plan from Zag Dining. Visit Zag Dining for additional information.