Our charge to be people for others calls us to attend to the needs of the most vulnerable and to engage in struggles for justice and equity. In alignment with this mission, we encourage applications from future colleagues whose teaching, research, creative activity, and/or community engagement attend to issues of social inequality, systems of power and privilege, and the empowerment of individuals and groups from disenfranchised and historically marginalized populations.
We welcome faculty dedicated to developing partnerships with programs such as
- The Office of Tribal Relations
- Center for Civil and Human Rights (School of Law)
- Lincoln LGBTQ Rights Clinic (School of Law)
- Office of Pedagogy of Hope (School of Education)
- Gonzaga Center for the Study of Hate
- Center for Climate, Society, and the Environment
- Unity Multicultural Education Center
- Center for Community Engagement
- and more.